A couple of weeks ago I did a course on ‘positive influencing’. I know it sounds a bit wishy-washy but it was honestly one of the best learning experiences I’ve had. I got to thinking about the little things you can do anytime to give yourself a more positive outlook (go outside, write down 3 things every day that you’re thankful for, laugh out loud, etc, etc) and I realised how often my mood can be lifted by something I’ve read or seen online – so I’ve decided to start sharing these things with you guys too. Enjoy!
1. Read what these 25 famous women had to say on the subject of Female Friendship
2. Watch this video of the happiest dog playing at the beach
3. Be inspired by watching these amazing kids helping their Mum fight a hard battle
4. Listen to these Disney songs re-mixed as 90s RnB tracks
5. And if you haven’t seen it already… this Obama sketch with his ‘Anger Translator’