1. I just booked tickets for what looks like
the most fun art exhibit ever.
2. Read Richard Branson’s
Top 10 Quotes on Dreams for some instant get-up-and-go
3. Getting giddy at the thought of
a pizza box that turns into a movie projector
4. This is a
beautiful combination of fashion illustration and photography
5. I’m already addicted to
this song – and it’s not even released in the UK yet!
1. Be inspired by this
wonderful and moving article on a woman’s weight.
2. This Game of Thrones
musical-mockumentary for Red Nose Day is hilarious.
3. Apparently there are
4 simple steps that will unlock the secret to happiness…
4. … but if I were you I’d just watch
this video of adorable puppies going for a swim.
5. Finally, if you live in the UK, and grew up in the nineties, you must be just as excited as I am to hear about
The Crystal Maze making a comeback.
1. Some brilliant British humour from
Piff The Magic Dragon.
2. Listen to
Kacey Musgraves’ ‘Biscuits’ for an instant pick-me-up.
3. Do your bit for the environment and help reduce over-fishing by using
this app when you go shopping.
4. Be inspired by
the courageous tale of Arthur the stray dog.
5. If you’re a cat-owner, this is
the next item of clothing you need to buy.
1. Have a giggle at the so-funny-and-so-true
tall memes over on Tall Swag.
2. If you’re spending time in London this summer, check out
these amazing pub gardens.
3. Feed your
Instagram addiction by ordering prints of your favourite snaps using this app.
4. Be inspired by these 15
Ted Talks and let me know if any do change your life! (Number 8 got to me – “Sitting is the new Smoking”)
5. Take a hike. I can recommend
Hardcastle Crags if you’re in the North of England.
1) First things first, I am buying
2) I’m visiting Vienna right now but I’ve already started planning my next adventure and I’m sure
this guide to booking cheap flights will come in very handy.
3) Crossing my fingers that we have a great summer and I get to experience one of
these alfresco restaurants in my favourite city.
4) Being inspired by
The Tall Mama to help the Wrap with Love cause.
5) The fact that Ben and Jerry’s now have
Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream.
When I was starting out in TV I worked as a runner on The X-Factor, but I always secretly wanted to work on it’s sister show: Britain’s Got Talent. The X-Factor is great fun but it’s not a patch on BGT.
So for this week’s ‘Positive Vibes’ post I’ve decided to showcase all of the golden buzzer acts from this series ahead of the live shows. The happiness these guys experience when the gold buzzer goes off is infectious. I challenge you not to smile!
My favourite has to be Amanda’s show choir from week 3 – which gets your vote?